Simple, Easy and Discreet
Finally, an oral tablet for hemorrhoid relief is available in Canada.
Hemovel is an OTC treatment that helps to reduce the duration and severity of hemorrhoids and relieves hemorrhoid symptoms, such as pain, edema (swelling) and bleeding.
The oral tablets are discreet and easy to use, eliminating trips to the bathroom to apply messy ointments or suppositories.
Benefits of Hemovel
- The active ingredient in Hemovel is diosmin, which has anti-inflammatory and venotonic properties
- Helps to reduce the duration and severity of hemorrhoids
- Unique formulation relieves hemorrhoid symptoms, including pain, edema (swelling) and bleeding
- Convenient & discreet oral tablet
- Well tolerated
- No added flavour
Simple & convenient dosing
7-day treatment : 1 tablet three times a day for 4 days, then 1 tablet twice a day for 3 days
Days 1 to 4
Days 5 to 7
Worried about forgetting a pill?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. There’s a pill reminder included in every box of Hemovel. If you forget to take a tablet, just take it as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten tablet.
What is Hemovel?
Diosmin 600 mg Tablets
Hemovel’s active ingredient is diosmin.
While Hemovel is available in Canada since 2014, diosmin has been used & trusted in Europe for over 20 years.
- Diosmin is an extract of a naturally occurring flavonoid
- Diosmin is known to:
- As an oral treatment, Hemovel helps to reduce the duration and severity of hemorrhoids from the “inside out“, working in the body to relieve symptoms
Flavonoids:Antioxidant compounds that include many plant pigments, useful in promoting good health.
Vascular protector:Protects the veins that carry fluids (like blood) through the body.
Lymphatic circulation:The body’s secondary circulatory system. Organs and cells of the lymphatic system help to support the immune system, which helps to fight infection and protect against certain diseases.
Diosmin has been clinically proven to reduce the duration
and severity of hemorrhoids and their symptoms.
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of hemorrhoids and relieves the symptoms such as pain, edema (swelling) and bleeding
- Acute hemorrhoid episodes have been shown to be less intense and didn’t last as long versus previous episodes
The benefits of taking an oral tablet
Tablets (i.e, Hemovel)
Creams, Ointments, Gels
Hemovel’s active ingredient, diosmin, has a proven track record — it has been used in Europe for over 20 years as a trusted treatment for hemorrhoid relief.
Hemovel has a good safety & tolerability profile
- Well tolerated
- Possible side effects, although rare, include abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea. Some patients may experience headaches
Caution and Warnings
Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking any prescription medications. Do not use Hemovel if you are allergic to its medicinal ingredient (diosmin) or to any of the non-medicinal ingredients (magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, starch, water). Consult a healthcare professional if condition worsens.
Store at room temperature (15°C to 30°C).